Friday, March 12, 2010

First Check-In: Wednesday March 17

Happy Friday ladies!

Feel free to grab the button to the left to add to your siggy!

I will be posting the first check in on Wednesday, March 17! (St. Patrick's Day) I know that everyone has different personal check-in days, but no worries! Everyone can just post their progress at the moment, their high points this week, their low points, and what you feel you can improve on!

Every day I will try to post a new WW recipe, whether it is one that I have tried, one that I've pulled from the website, or recipes that you tried and loved! Please send your favorite WW recipes to bumpwwblog@hotmail.com so that I can share them with everyone!

I think it would also be fun if everyone wrote a little bio about themselves to share with the other girls!

Good luck ladies, I hope this week is a great one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment